Acquire the knowledge and skills essential to effectively lead teams and organizations with a graduate degree from Nichols College. Choose from our multiple graduate degree and certificate programs to enrich your management proficiency for handling obstacles and challenges, initiate organizational transformation, motivate others to success, and discover how the dynamic global environment is shaping modern business
Our AACSB curriculum equips you to ask the right questions, transform data into valuable insights, and lead effectively. Available graduate degree programs include MBA, EMBA, MSA, MSC, and MSOL. We also have several graduate certificate programs available.
Applying for a graduate degree at Nichols College involves meeting certain admissions requirements. Our current application and admissions requirements for graduate programs include:
- Bachelor’s Degree — Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Grade Requirements — Applicants must have at least a cumulative minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75. Some programs may require a higher GPA.
- Transcripts — Applicants have to provide official transcripts of all colleges or universities attended.
- Test Scores — Applicants must provide Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. Some programs may offer substitutes or waivers.
- Letters of Recommendation — Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources.
- Resume — Applicants must provide an updated resume that contains their work experience, education, and achievements.
- Essay — Applicants must submit an essay that describes their personal and professional goals as they pertain to the intended program of study.
- Interview — Applicants may be invited for an interview as part of the admissions process.
Applicants should note that the requirements differ for international students applying to graduate programs at Nichols College. If you are an international transfer student, you may be required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting TOEFL or IELTS scores or provide additional documentation like a transcript evaluation.
A Note About Letters of Recommendation
All Nichols College graduate degree programs require at least two letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources. If you plan to apply to multiple graduate programs, you should contact your references and request that they write comprehensive recommendation letters that support your suitability for all the programs you’ve listed on your application.
Choose individuals who can evaluate your academic potential, such as academic advisors, faculty members, supervisors, industry leaders or employers, as your reference providers. Preferably, you should provide email addresses of your references that are affiliated with an academic institution, professional organization or employer.
Apply for a Nichols College Graduate Degree Today
Prospective students can apply online through our website. Our Admissions Office is available to help you navigate the application process and answer any questions you may have.
Nichols College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, gender, age, marital status, parental status, physical disability, learning disability, political affiliation, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
As a proving ground for tomorrow’s leaders, Nichols College understands that participation in peaceful protest can be a powerful demonstration of leadership. Standing up for one’s values, while respecting human differences, and the rights of others, will not jeopardize a student’s admission to Nichols.
Send admission documents and correspondence to:
Office of Admissions
129 Center Road
Dudley, MA 01571